Third Cross-Project Meeting and Travellab in Porto
, Porto, Portugal
ALTERFOR 3rd cross-project meeting took place on 12-14 June 2018 in Porto (Portugal). Several forest-related actors such as industrial and small forest owners, environmental NGOs and forest authorities, joined to meet the ALTERFOR consortium on the Travellab sessions in the case study area near to the city Porto.
More information and further download materials on this event will be available soon.
- Introduction Cross-Project Meeting, by Ljusk Ola Eriksson, ALTERFOR Project Coordinator, SLU
- WP1 Alternative Forest Management Models - current stand, by Kristina Wallertz, Eric Agestam and Urban Nilsson, SLU
- D3.2 Synthesis Report: Discrepancies between ecosystem service needs and outputs under current forest management models, by Maarten Nieuwenhuis, UCD and Peter Biber, TUM
- D3.2 Biodiversity - what we’ve learned, by Matts Lindbladh and Adam Felton, SLU
- Water related ecosystem services, by Davide Zoccatelli and Marco Borga, UNIPD
- Carbon ES report, by Kevin Black, UCD
- Regulatory services assessment, by José G. Borges, CEF/USA/UL
- RAFL Recreational and aesthetic value of forested landscapes, by Marjanke Hoogstra-Klein, WUR